Our Elegant Roanoke Bed and Breakfast
Picture of Paul DiMeo, host of Second Act, Cindy, and Keith taken during the filming session on February 3, 2013.
Urban elegance- this is not your ordinary country style inn. We are located in the heart of downtown- urban. Elegance is defined as the impressive beauty of form and appearance, incorporating charm, grace, and sophistication- thus urban elegance. Our goal from day one was to create an oasis for our guests, combining the convenience and vibrancy of a downtown location with fashionable comfort and style. Below are five ways our Roanoke bed and breakfast defines “urban elegance”:
- There is so much to do- you are just a short walk to galleries, shops, museums, restaurants, theaters and even Roanoke’s business community
- All of our rooms have ensuite baths, Scandia down bedding, coffee makers, and beautiful furnishings to pamper you during your stay- our rooms say “wow”
- In the morning you can breakfast by candlelight in the formal dining room or enjoy a cup of fresh brewed coffee while reading the paper in our comfortable kitchen setting
- Your innkeepers love to entertain and have fun, so each evening all guests are welcome to enjoy a glass of wine, a bit of bread, and some cheese with Keith and Cindy
- Weddings, anniversaries, college graduation, weekend escapes, Virginia Tech football, fall color along the Parkway, romantic interludes- whatever the occasion, The Inn will make it special
Be sure to view all of our downtown Roanoke, VA accommodations.