Our goal is to make your stay at our elegant Roanoke bed and breakfast as enjoyable as possible. Below are our inn's policies. Please feel free to contact us at 540-400-0183 with any questions or concerns.
Reservations and Room Rates:
Our rates for double occupancy range from $169.00 to $289.00 per night, depending on the season. Please add $75.00 for an additional overnight person staying in the Campbell Suite's 2nd bed room. Sales tax and occupancy tax are additional and equal 13% of the room rate. Our guests may pay by cash, check, travelers check or credit card. We require a one night deposit at the time of reservation which will be applied to the last night of your stay. The balance due for a reservation will be charged at check-in.
In the event that you will need to cancel your stay with us, we will gladly refund your deposit, less a $20 administrative fee (applicable if notification is made within at least 10 days prior to your reservations). We apologize, but because of our limited number of guest rooms and the cost incurred by our inn in advance preparation of your visit, we do not refund any portion of your deposit when you cancel less than10 days of your planned visit. We are a small upscale property, and our guests usually reserve well ahead of the date of their planned visit. When someone cancels close to their arrival date, we are often unable to re-book the room. However, if we are able to obtain another guest for the room, we will offer you a gift certificate to be used at a future date.
- We love pets, but don’t allow them in the Inn because some of our guests may be allergic.
- Our Inn is an adult experience, and as a general rule for the benefit of our adult guests, we do not allow young children to stay with us.
- With advance information, we will accommodate special dietary needs.
- We offer central heating and air conditioning and a smoke-free environment.
- Guest check-in is between 4 and 6 p.m. Check-out is by 11 a.m.
- Upon request, we are more than happy to make guest reservations at one of our town's finer restaurants. We can also help arrange for other reservations to other activities.
Thank you very much and we look forward to your visit with us!